Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid
Author: Hengke Source: Shandong HuaSu Engineering Materials Co., Ltd Time: June 12, 2019 05:36 Visits: second
Description: unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid is made of high molecular polymer by extrusion and then longitudinal stretching. The geogrid made in this way not only has good integrity, but also has uniform distribution. At the same time, it has high tensile strength and tensile modulus. This kind of geogrid provides a linkage system for soil.
Unidirectional Plastic Geogrid
? Single geogrid It is made of high molecular polymer (PP polypropylene unidirectional plastic geogrid or HDPE HDPE high density polyethylene unidirectional plastic geogrid) by extrusion and pressing into thin plate, punching regular hole net, and then stretching longitudinally. In this process, the polymer is in a linear state, and a long elliptic network structure with uniform distribution and high node strength is formed.
The main uses of unidirectional plastic geogrid are as follows:
1. Unidirectional plastic geogrid is used to strengthen soft foundation: Geogrid can rapidly improve the bearing capacity of foundation, control the development of settlement, limit the road base, effectively distribute the load to the wider subbase, so as to reduce the base thickness, reduce the project cost, shorten the construction period and prolong the service life. ?
2. Unidirectional plastic geogrid is used for reinforced asphalt or cement pavement: the geogrid is laid at the bottom of asphalt or cement pavement, which can reduce the rutting depth, prolong the fatigue life of pavement, and reduce the thickness of asphalt or cement pavement to save cost.
3、 Unidirectional plastic geogrid is used to reinforce embankment slope and retaining wall: traditional embankment, especially high embankment, often needs to be overfilled and the edge of road shoulder is not easy to be compacted, which leads to the phenomenon of slope rain erosion, collapse and instability. At the same time, it is necessary to use a gentle slope, which covers a large area. The retaining wall also has the same problem The reinforcement of retaining wall can reduce the floor area by half, prolong the service life and reduce the cost by 20-50%.
4. The unidirectional plastic geogrid is used to reinforce the River seawall: it can be made into gabion, and then used together with the grid to prevent the dam from collapsing due to sea water scouring. The gabion has permeability, which can slow down the impact of waves, prolong the life of the dike, save manpower and material resources, and shorten the construction period.
5. One way geogrid is used to treat the landfill site: the combination of Geogrid and other geosynthetics can effectively solve the problems such as uneven settlement of foundation and emission of derived gas, and maximize the storage capacity of landfill site.
6. Special application of geogrid: low temperature resistance. After repeated cooling and heating cycles of - 45 ℃ to - 50 ℃ for 200 times, the performance indexes of Liantuo geogrid meet the requirements, and have passed the test of Qinghai Tibet railway. It is suitable for the poor soil of little ice frozen soil, rich ice frozen soil and high frozen soil in North China.
It is widely used for subgrade reinforcement with large area and long-term bearing capacity. The reinforcement of permanent foundation such as highway, railway subgrade, airport, wharf and large cargo can effectively distribute load, improve bearing capacity and stability of foundation, prevent fracture and prolong service life. Used in highway, railway and tunnel, it can buffer external deformation and prevent water leakage due to cracks. Highway, railway slope care, to prevent landslides and soil erosion.