What is the difference between bi-directional geogrid and geogrid
Author: Hengke Shandong HuaSu Engineering Co., Ltd Time: 01:19, February 6, 2020 Visits: second
There are many kinds of plastic geogrid, which can be divided into one-way geogrid and two-way geogrid. The two products have different uses due to their different manufacturing processes. The purpose of unidirectional geogrid: unidirectional geogrid is a kind of high-strength structural material, which is suitable for subgrade reinforcement of expressways, municipal roads, railways, aircraft runways, etc. Strengthening the subgrade can effectively distribute the load and improve the stability, bearing capacity and service life of the subgrade;
? plastic geogrid There are many kinds of geogrids, which can be divided into unidirectional geogrids and bidirectional geogrids,
1、 Application of unidirectional geogrid:
Unidirectional geogrid is a kind of high-strength structural material, which is suitable for subgrade reinforcement of expressways, municipal roads, railways, aircraft runways, etc.
1. Strengthening the subgrade can effectively distribute the load and improve the stability, bearing capacity and service life of the subgrade
2. Prevent the loss of subgrade materials, resulting in subgrade deformation, even fracture;
3. It can bear more variable load;
4. It is suitable for all kinds of soil, without taking materials from other places, saving labor and time, and the construction is simple and fast
2、 Biaxial tensile plastic geogrid
Application of bidirectional geogrid: bidirectional plastic geogrid is suitable for subgrade reinforcement of various highways and railways. It can increase the bearing capacity of subgrade, extend the service life of subgrade, avoid pavement crack, reduce repair cost and shorten construction period.
The two-way geogrid is suitable for the foundation reinforcement of permanent bearing such as large parking lot and wharf freight yard. Increase the bearing capacity of the foundation and prevent the ground from collapsing, which can make the ground beautiful and even; the construction is convenient, time-saving and labor-saving.
Bi directional geogrid is suitable for the secondary reinforcement of soil slope reinforced by uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid.
1. Soil slope should be further strengthened to prevent soil erosion and facilitate transportation;
2. Use vegetation growth, beautify the environment, reduce pollution.
Two way geogrid is suitable for railway and highway slope protection.
1. To prevent the rock block from sliding, causing harm to people or vehicles;
2. Keep the railways and highways unblocked.
Bidirectional geogrid is suitable for highway, railway and culvert reinforcement.
1. Prevent cracks in culvert and reduce maintenance cost;
2. It can reduce the thickness of the surface layer and save the cost.