Uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid
Author: Hengke Shandong HuaSu Engineering Co., Ltd Time: May 26, 2016 07:52 Visits: second
Description: unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid is a kind of high molecular polymer as the main raw material, adding certain anti ultraviolet and anti-aging additives. After unidirectional stretching, the original scattered chain molecules are reoriented and linear
Uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid
Uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid It is a kind of high strength geotechnical material with high polymer as the main raw material, adding certain anti ultraviolet and anti-aging additives, and through uniaxial stretching, the original scattered chain molecules are reoriented and aligned in a linear state. It is much better than the traditional or existing reinforced materials. It is an ideal composite material for civil engineering reinforcement and reinforcement.
1. High uniaxial tensile strength, good creep resistance and stable chemical properties;
2. The friction coefficient with sand is large.
Scope of application
1. It is mainly used for retaining wall, abutment and steep slope engineering;
2. Retaining walls and abutments are stress-bearing structures, which bear all external loads, such as active earth pressure, dynamic load on the upper part of the structure, temperature stress, etc. the molecular structure of the reinforced materials will be fatigue under the action of large tension for a long time and the repeated action of dynamic load, and its performance will decay, which will accelerate the aging of the grid. In order to avoid the large deformation of the structure due to the creep of reinforced materials, the unidirectional geogrid made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) should be selected.
○ When used in subgrade and pavement, the construction method is the same as that of two-way geogrid.
When used for reinforced earth retaining wall, the construction method is as follows:
1. The foundation shall be set and the construction shall be carried out according to the designed wall system. When the precast reinforced concrete panel is selected, the thickness is generally 12-15 cm and supported on the precast concrete foundation. Its width shall not be greater than 30cm, its thickness shall not be less than 20cm, and its buried depth shall not be less than 60cm to prevent frost heaving of foundation.
2. The wall foundation shall be leveled, excavated and leveled according to the design requirements. Soft soil needs to be compacted or replaced, and compacted to the required density, which should be slightly beyond the scope of the wall.
3. The main strength direction of reinforcement material shall be perpendicular to the wall surface and fixed with pin.
4. For wall filling, mechanical filling shall be adopted, and the distance between wheel and reinforcement material shall be kept at least 15 cm. After that, the soil layer is about 20 cm thick.
5. During the wall construction, the wall should be wrapped with geotextile to prevent the leakage of filling.
application area ：
1. It is a kind of high tensile strength material for highway, civil engineering and so on.
2. It is suitable for dam reinforcement in river and sea.
3. Suitable for orchard, vegetable field, livestock, land fence, safe and convenient to use, and easy to dismantle, beautiful and generous.
4. It is suitable for the reinforced earth retaining wall of highway, municipal road, railway, airplane runway, river and coast. ?
Specification and performance table of uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid GB / t17689-2008 performance table of uniaxial tensile plastic geogrid
Uniaxial tensile geogrid is a kind of high strength geosynthetics. It is widely used in dam, tunnel, wharf, highway, railway, construction and other fields.