Biaxial Plastic Geogrid
Author: Hengke Shandong HuaSu Engineering Co., Ltd Time: June 12, 2019 05:41 Visits: second
Description: biaxial tensile plastic geogrid is suitable for all kinds of dyke and subgrade reinforcement, slope protection, tunnel wall reinforcement, foundation reinforcement of permanent bearing such as large airport, parking lot, wharf freight yard, etc. The material has great tensile strength in both longitudinal and transverse directions. This structure can also provide an ideal linkage system for more effective force bearing and diffusion in soil
plastic geogrid Product introduction
two-way stretch plastic geogrid Polypropylene (PP) is a kind of high strength reinforced geosynthetics produced by plasticizing extrusion, punching, longitudinal stretching and transverse stretching. It has many advantages, such as high strength, stable structure, anti-aging, corrosion resistance and so on.
The company takes advantage of its own technical advantages, improves the characteristics of raw materials, improves the accuracy of mechanical equipment, and improves the production process, so as to comprehensively improve the product performance and ensure the stability and reliability of product quality.
The annual production capacity of existing geogrids is more than 100 million square meters, and the maximum tensile strength of biaxial tensile geogrids can reach 50kN / m. The production scale and technical level are in the leading position in the world.
Biaxial tensile geogrid is mainly used in the reinforcement of highway, railway and other soft soil engineering, as well as slope protection and large-scale landfill engineering. It can greatly enhance the bearing capacity of soft soil foundation, prevent surface cracks and collapse, facilitate construction and reduce maintenance costs.
1. It is used to increase the bearing capacity of subgrade and prolong the service life of subgrade.
2. It is used to prevent the road (ground) surface from collapse or crack, and keep the ground beautiful and tidy. ?
3. Convenient for construction, time-saving, labor-saving, shorten the construction period, reduce maintenance costs. ?
4. Used to prevent cracks in culverts. ?
5. Used to strengthen soil slope and prevent soil erosion. ?
6. It is used to reduce the thickness of cushion and save the cost. ?
7. It is used to support the stable greening environment of grass planting mat on the slope. ?
8. It can replace the metal net and be used in the false roof net of coal mine
Product specifications and performance parameters