High strength geogrid
Author: Hengke Shandong HuaSu Engineering Co., Ltd Time: June 12, 2019 06:37 Visits: second
Description: high strength geogrid is made of high-strength steel wire wrapped with polyethylene to form longitudinal and horizontal steel plastic composite ribs as stress components. The nodes are processed with ultrasonic wave and other special processes to form grid like sheet with high tensile strength and good integrity. In application, the geogrid can exert strong interlocking effect with soil, so as to maintain good overall stability.
? High strength geogrid
The high-strength geogrid is composed of high-strength steel wire wrapped with polyethylene to form a longitudinal and transverse steel plastic composite rib. After the joint is processed with ultrasonic wave and other special processes, the grid like sheet with high tensile strength and good integrity is formed. In the application, the grid like sheet with high tensile strength and good integrity is formed, which plays a strong interlocking role with the soil, so as to maintain good overall stability.
1. The steel plastic composite material has the advantages of small deformation and high tensile strength, which overcomes the shortcomings of large deformation and large creep of plastic grid.
2. The special joint treatment technology can make the longitudinal and transverse ribs work together and give full play to the reinforcement effect of the grid.
3. The width can be up to 10m, which can reduce overlapping, save materials and simplify construction.
4. After 100 cycles of design and technology, the products meet the requirements of the industry.
Seven characteristics of high strength geogrid
1. High strength, small creep, suitable for all kinds of environmental soil, can fully meet the use of high-grade highway retaining wall.
2. It can effectively improve the interlocking and occluding effect of the reinforced bearing surface, greatly enhance the bearing capacity of the foundation, effectively restrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the stability of the foundation. ?
3. Compared with the traditional grid, it has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, large friction coefficient, uniform hole, convenient construction and long service life. ?
4. It is more suitable for deep sea operation and bank reinforcement, and fundamentally solves the technical problems such as low strength, poor corrosion resistance and short service life caused by long-term seawater erosion of other materials.
5. It can effectively avoid the construction damage caused by the rolling and damage of machines and tools in the construction process.
6. The width of steel plastic grid can reach 6m, which can realize the high efficiency and economic reinforcement effect. ?
7. High density polyethylene (HDPE) used in steel plastic grille can ensure that it will not be eroded by acid, alkali, salt solution or oil at room temperature, and will not be damaged by water dissolution or microorganism. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene can also resist the aging caused by ultraviolet radiation. The grid will not be damaged by the longitudinal and transverse forces. But in the actual project, after the compaction of the filling material, it is not eroded by ultraviolet light and oxygen, so it can completely meet the requirements of permanent engineering construction.
High strength geogrid is suitable for reinforced earth retaining wall, abutment, slope and subgrade reinforcement to improve the bearing capacity of soft foundation and resist the formation of soil fracture surface.